1979 PEUGEOT 504 . 108,410 Miles DIESEL ENGINE ONE OWNER CALIFORNIA
- Location: Cream Ridge, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Peugeot
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 504
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 108,410
- VIN: 504ACO3029519
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: Diesel 4 Cyl, 2.1L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Rwd
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
1979 Peugeot Other 504 overview
DIESEL ENGINE ... CA ONE OWNER
!!! This Car Qualifies for up to 550$ cash back !!!
(Call us before You Bid, and We will tell you how you can get up to 550$ off from the price of the car).
Call us or Email us with any questions
732-582-9038 ... info@ROVERCLASSIC.COM
1979 PEUGEOT 504 ... 108,410 Original Miles
DIESEL ENGINE ... MANUAL GEARBOX ... ONE OWNER
Vin : 504ACO3029519
Engine : Diesel 4 Cyl, 2.1L
Transmission : Manual
Exterior : Teal
Interior : Brown
Body Style : Sedan
This One owner beauty comes to us equipped with has Manual gearbox, Power Steering, Power Brakes,Power windows,Tape / AM / FM,Sunroof andAir Conditioning. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on the car. Full service was performed on this beauty. Oil, filter as well as brake hoses were replaced, new tires installed. Brake pads were recently replaced.
We have taken many pictures of this vehicle, and we know that it can be a pain to click each one of them separately,
so we have created a web page that contains a slide show. You are welcome to click the link bellow to be taken to the slide show
page or You are welcome to scroll down this page to view each picture separately
We offer our customers LOW COST DELIVERY
Please see the map for the approximate delivery charge, Please contact us for the exact delivery charge.
Delivery is not done by us, it is done by Fully insured Trucking companies that we subcontract to deliver our cars.
Click on the map for approximate delivery rate
Please be aware that we charge $149.00 Documentation Fee. This fee will be added to final cost to cover our expense for paperwork and mailing.
Please email us or Call us with any questions prior to bidding
We are also open to BUYitNOW offers
SOME OF THE CARS THAT WERE SOLD BY US
If you have any questions please email us or call us prior to placing Your bid
TERMS OF SALE
1. Placing a Bid: By bidding on or buying this vehicle you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle and you agree to abide by all terms of sale set forth herein.2. Vehicle Representation: Although we describe all our vehicles to the best of our abilities, it is still possible that we may have unintentionally made an error or left some information out. Please keep in mind that used vehicles may have typical dings and scratches inherent for their year and mileage. Interior wear should also be considered depending on the vehicle’s year and mileage. Opinions and expectations can vary, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this vehicle. Used cars may not come with all of the original books, keys or accessories. Please review all photos carefully and if there is anything you are not sure about, ask questions prior to bidding. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in our listings. The mileage may be different than advertised due to test drives and demos. 3. Vehicle Inspection: We welcome and encourage potential buyers to inspect the vehicle but such inspections must be conducted prior to completion of this auction or deposit submission. This vehicle is available for inspection at any reasonable time. If you choose to have the inspection done by a licensed professional, you must do so at your own expense and at our location. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based solely upon that judgment. Furthermore, it will be assumed that you have inspected this vehicle fully if you have placed the bid or sent in your deposit. Some cars that we have on our site are not owned by us, they are listed on our site by their owners. We rely on the owner for the description information, reports as well as pictures. It will be assumed that buyer have inspected the vehicle, paper work as well as reports fully and will not hold us responsible after the bid was placed or deposit sent in.4. Financing: If you are planning to finance this vehicle through a lending institution, you must secure the loan prior to bidding. Secure all finances and be able to follow through with the payment before you bid. Please do not call us for financing help, we do not provide financing.5.Warranty: Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold “as is”, "where is" and with all faults and possible defects. No representations or warranties are made by seller, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. We are not the first owners of this vehicle and therefore cannot guarantee history, condition, reliability, past repairs, rust issues / repairs, mileage, title, salvage / history of salvage, function or performance of the vehicle. You are only buying what we have. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. You may choose to purchase extended warranty from any aftermarket warranty company that can be found online.6. Vehicle Transportation: Buyer is responsible for shipping and/or pickup of the vehicle. All shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Shipping companies have insurance policies that protect buyers against damage. If you choose to pick up the vehicle yourself, you would have to take care of your own temporary plates. We do not provide any, nor do we help you in obtaining them. We do not meet customers at our local airport; closest airport to us is Newark, NJ.7. Payment Information: If you are the winning bidder/buyer, you must contact us within 24 hours of winning the auction or getting invoice to set up payment arrangements. We do add 149 document fee to every car we sell. We require a 500 dollars non-refundable deposit within twenty-four (24) hours. This deposit can be made through PayPal to fellyNY at gmail.com (Paypal deposit isused to place a hold on the car, it will be refunded back to PayPal, ones the car is Paid in full. Usually this is done within 1-2 days after the car is paid in full). In the alternative, you can make your deposit Cash in person or Bank wire transfer. If the deposit is not received within the required time frame and alternative arrangements were not made, we reserve the right to make the vehicle available for sale to another buyer. The remaining balance is due within 5 calendar days of making the deposit.We reserve the right to keep your deposit and resell the vehicle to another buyer if final payment is not received within 5 calendar days. As final payment for the vehicle, we will accept a certified bank check, bank loan check, wire transfer, or cash. We will not release the vehicle and/or title until funds clear. If you pay cash, you can pick up the vehicle immediately. If you pay by wire transfer the vehicle will be available for pickup once funds are available in our account. If you pay by bank check, you will have to wait nine (9) business days until the funds clear.8. Title Information: Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In some cases there is a delay in receiving the original paper Title after the vehicle is paid off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at the time of sale, there are occasions where we may have to wait for them to arrive. It may take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for us to receive the title.9. Bidder’s Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid/purchase.10. Storage Terms: Once the auction/sale completed, we will store the vehicle free of charge for six (6) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that until the payment is made in full. Ones the payment has been made, the vehicle will be stored free of charge for ten (10) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that.11. Choice of Law & Forum: Buyer agrees that in the event any dispute shall arise, it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and litigated in Richmond County. By bidding on this auction/sale buyer consents to service by certified mail.12. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction/sale. In order to protect the integrity of this auction/deal, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us prior to bidding. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion and end the auction early in the event the vehicle is sold locally prior to the end of the auction, we shall not be held liable for such cancellations.13. Not responsible for Typographical errors, if you are not sure about something just ask us.