1969 Ford Ranchero FINANCING!
- Location: Conroe, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranchero
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 73,000
- VIN: 9K48F******
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 302ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: seatbelts, power brakes, power steering
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Bluetooth, CD Player
1969 Ford Ranchero overview
- Financing is easily available! Fill out the form online at: jjbest.com
- See something you dont like? Wish there was something different to make this car yours? Just ask. We will do whatever we can to try and put a deal together for you!
Up for auction is a 1969 Ford Ranchero, gold in color with black stripe decals.
This car starts and drives well, a good low priced classic. Tires are good, paint looks good with only a few minor defects (see photos). The interior is all brand new, from seats, carpet, door panels, etc. This Ranchero came in from an auction out west and has been stored indoors, in a private collection for the last 5 years. Has over $4,000 in new parts including brand new interior, cooling system, carburetor and all new ignition system and tune-up items.
It has a 302 Ford V8 with a C4 automatic transmission. It has an aluminum radiator so cooling even here in the Texas summers is no problem. With 73000 miles, it still runs like a champ. We just spent $1500 putting on a new carburetor, distributor and giving it a full tune up for the new owner. I personally have driven this car alot on extended trips (over 150 miles) without any issues. The new rear air shocks help level loads you may be hauling in the rear bed and help make for a smooth ride. The car is plenty peppy and likes to be driven.
The Ranchero has a new CD player and bluetooth stereo. All of the gauges work, wipers work, just jump in and drive! It passed state inspection and all of that. Stored indoors.
- Most of everything, pretty great shape aesthetically and mechanically.
- Great looking, functional classic at a great price.
- new shocks
- new interior
- new fuel parts
- all new ignition
- new aluminum radiator
- sport seats with lap belts
- Hope in and drive.
1) There are a few small paint nicks here and there, see photos.
2) The transmission lever overshoots reverse gear from park easily because a plastic bushing in the linkage is gone but we have been unable to find a replacement as it does not seem to be in production. You usually have to bump it back to the left again to engage reverse.
Other than the notes above, the car drives very well and gets alot of attention. Very fun and practical at the same time. We have driven the car many times and never had any problems. Keep in mind it is 48 years old and not a new car, but it is in good condition considering its age. Very rust free body and chassis.
If you are looking to get into a classic car without spending a fortune this would be the opportunity for you. We do consider trades in the specialty or classic category. We can also discuss payment terms or options. We are happy to try and make a deal.
Feel free to make offers, and if you have any questions please message or call 888-716-5333
- All checks of any kind are subject to clear.
- If you want to inspect the car set up an appt and do so BEFORE bidding.
- Make sure you have the approval or parent, wife or whomever else may matter before bidding.
- Deposits are NOT refundable. Selling on Ebay costs time and money.