"BARN FIND" 1967 MUSTANG COUPE
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 66,000
- VIN: 7T01C233149
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 289ci.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Moss Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1967 Ford Mustang overview
Numbers matching 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe, with a 289 V8, 3 speed transmission, and factory A/C (not dealer installed).
Car has been kept in storage since 1997, and only has 66,000 original miles! Recently driven from Biloxi, MS to Baton Rouge, LA,
and the vehicle runs great.
As for the functionality; with the exception of the radio, all lights, gauges, horn, wipers, interior lights, etc. work as they
would from the factory.
Car was serviced 6 months ago, to participate in Cruising The Coast. Services rendered included:
- All fluids changed (anti-freeze, oil, rear-end oil, rear pinion seal).
- Brake shoes, wheel cylinders, hoses, lines, and master cylinder all replaced.
- New tires, and hub caps.
- All engine hoses, and belts replaced.
- Battery and starter solenoid replaced.
- Points, condenser, plugs and wires, and distributor cap replaced.
- New headlight switch.
- New turn signal switch wiring harness.
- New 16 ga. fuel tank installed.
- New fuel pump and filter installed as well.
Car has all original body and floor sheet metal, glass, and hardware. Interior is black, with unchanged seats, door panels,
and headliner. All of which are in great condition, with no tears, but the carpet does need replacing. There are a few spots
that could use some attention, 2 on the driver-side floorboard, and 2 spots on the driver door (outlined in pictures). As a
car builder myself, I've made sure to include pictures of all angles and areas to better show the beauty of this vehicle.
If there are any additional details you'd like to see, feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to email you additional
pictures and/or details.
Whether you're looking for a daily driver or a restoration project; this is a perfect "barn find", but it's been in covered storage!
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.