1966 Mustang 2+2 Fastback Project Car with Clear V8 Title
- Location: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: 2+2 Fastback
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 6F09C332955
- Color: Green
- Engine size: "C" code
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback overview
1966 â€œCâ€ code (289-V8) Fastback 2+2
I feel the value is in the clear title of this project car
Fastback Custom Body Shell with:
- - All labor performed by a professional restoration shop
- - Body was braced properly to maintain structural integrity. Heavy duty 4 wheel casters under body for easy of moving.
- - Shelby style roll cage integrated into the Quarter panels to allow for easy access to the back seat. Also to give extra rigidity to the overall structure of the chopped and raked roof.
- - The Roof is Chopped and Raked front (A) pillar cut 1.75 inches and the back (C) pillar was cut 0.75 inches.
- - The Roof is also modified to accept a single (1/2â€ thick) piece of bullet proof Lexan (polycarbonate)smoked glass to create a custom â€œGlassBackâ€ look (not included I have a source for the glass if needed).
- - Window openings above the Quarter Panels are channeled and designedto bea Shelby style power window that slides back into the trunk area of the Quarter Panels (not included).
- - The next step would be to put the body on a Morrison "Max G" chassis which is available for purchase on Art Morrisonâ€™s website.
- - Comes with Free and Clear title.
- - The front end was cut off in preparation for â€œMax Gâ€ chassis
1) I wouldunderstand if you only want the title and VIN IDâ€™s (all 3) from the fender aprons, as they have been removed and stored with the title in my safe during the project.This optionwould eliminate shipping cost ofbody ($$$)and save you money if you are intending to use this title for a Donor Caror a brand new Reproduction Shell, like a Dynacorn Body (not included, see last photo above).
2)You are more than welcome to pick up or arrange shipment ofthebody if you want to continue from this stage of the project.The option is yours.
Deposit of $200.00(via PayPal)is due with in 48 hours and the total amount is due within 7 days of auctions end in full.Payment is nonrefundable and vehicle is sold as-is. Pick up of vehicleshould be arranged as soon as possible and verification of such arrangements must be sent to me via eBay message or email within 7 days of auctions end. If you decide youonly want the title/VIN, no pick up is needed and I will ship documents and VINs. If any of these terms are not met I reserve the right to relist or resell the vehicle after said time. Any questions, feel free to contact me.