1971 Ford Boss 351 Mustang Grabber Green Metallic/Rotisserie Resto/1 of 19/L@@K!
- Location: Midlothian, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Boss 351 Fastback 2-Door
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 48,963
- VIN: 1F02R201442
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 5.8L 351Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351 Fastback 2-Door overview
| || |
We have the ORIGINAL build sheet (most of it) as well as the ORIGINAL Window sticker for the car, which the winning bidder will receive along with a spare key.
No apologies here. This car is EXTREMELY RARE, if this is one you have been waiting for, DO NOT wait! If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Datails on Window Sticker:
- 351 CID 4V HO 8 CYL Engine
- Four-Speed Manual Transmission w/ HURST shifter
- 3.91 Axle/Traction-Lok Diff
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- Dual Ram Induction Option
- Competition Suspension including Staggered Rear Shocks
- Instrumetation Group
- Special Cooling Package
- Color-Keyed Racing Mirrors
- Grille Sportslamps
- Trim Rings/Hub Caps
- High Back Bucket Seats
- F60 Wide Oval B/WL Tires
- Steel Guard Rails
- Grabber Green Metallic
- Mach I Sports Interior Group
- (4) F60 X 15 Wide Oval Belted BSW Tires/Raised White Letters
- Covenience Group
- Power Steering
- Rim Blow-Deluxe Steering Wheel
- Sport Deck Rear Seat
- Rear Window Electric Defrost
- Stereosonic Tape System
- AM Radio
- Intermittent Windshield Wipers
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. You must respond by phone within twenty-four (24) hours to confirm your plan to purchase.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to refund the deposit and re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of 5% of final sales price within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, I reserve the right to cancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to. DO NOT BID if you have previous negative feedback regarding a vehicle purchase!