1959 Edsel Villager Station Wagon
- Location: Payette, Idaho, United States
- Make: Edsel
- Model: Villager wagon
- Type: station wagon
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 86,000
- Color: white
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Tan and white
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1959 Edsel Villager wagon overview
1959 Edsel villager station wagon
- Very clean older restoration that has been in a museum in the dry mountain desert of Idaho for several years. No sign of rust.
- Paint is very nice and appears to have been painted a few years ago.Body is very straight. Has nice shine and very few small chips.
- Chrome and bright work is very nice with very little light hazing. Glass is nice but there is a small crack on the rear drivers side door glass.
- Interior is very nice and may have been redone.
- Drive train is believed to be original with the 332 cu 2 barrel engine. 2 speed automatic transmission and 310 gears. Engine runs good and has a new Demon carb.
- Data pad reads b-332 9-for 1959 U for built in Louisville, Kentucky V is for 9 passenger wagon 7 is Edsel division 00353 stands for 353 Edsel built that year.paint is ed1 for snow white with redwood metallic top,interior is 32 for buff white with straw vinyl, transmission is 3 for 2 speed milomatic,rearend is 1 for 310.
- I am selling this for a friend that is clearing a car collection. Check my other listings. Car is located 60 miles from the Bois, Idaho airport. Personal inspections are welcome by appointment only. Call Stan @ 208-989-7150 with questions or email through Ebay.
Contact the seller