Classic car 1973 Citroen DS 20 Pallas in excellent condition
- Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Citroën
- SubModel: DS 20 Pallas
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 18,000
- VIN: 987CFY44
- Color: White
- Engine size: 11 cv, 2000 cm3
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Semi-automatic 4-gear transmission
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather Seats
1973 Citroën overview
1973 Citroen DS 20 Pallas in excellent condition
*. TO BE SHIPPED FROM FRANCE ****
The advertisement will be corrected soon to provide the correct shipping location
The Citroën DS is a front-engine, front-wheel-drive executive car manufactured and marketed by the French company Citroën from 1955 to 1975. Italian sculptor and industrial designer Flaminio Bertoni and the French aeronautical engineer André Lefèbvre styled and engineered the car. Paul Magès developed the hydropneumatic self-levelling suspension. Noted for its aerodynamic, elegant design and innovative technology, the DS set new standards in ride quality, handling, and braking. The DS was the first mass production car with disc brakes. The DS came third in the 1999 Car of the Century poll recognizing the world's most influential auto designs.
Manufactured in Sedan (France) in 1973, the Citroën DS 20 Pallas car is in excellent condition. It has been fully restored in 2011, and close maintenance works have been regularly done since then. The car has always been parked home in a closed and dry place.
- Mileage: 29000 km (18000 miles)
- Car body in excellent condition, full anti-corrosion treatment (bodywork, chassis, underbody) and painting (blanc metge). No rust.
- Interior/saddlery: fauve color, carpet: green color (not restored, used condition)
- Original engine (11 cv, 2000 cm3) in excellent condition, with no leak.
- Semi-automatic 4-gear transmission in excellent condition.
- Hydraulic leveling system in excellent condition. No leak, fully restored. The car raises its driving height in less than 30 seconds!
- 4-positions hydropneumatic self-levelling suspension
- Directional headlights in excellent condition. The car has also additional front headlights (3 front optic headlights)
- New battery, braking system and door locking mechanisms in a perfect condition
All restoration and maintenance works have been carried out by professionals, who are specialized in Citroen DS. The car has been revised by professionals every year (a complete mechanical revision every 2 years is a legal requirement under the French law). Invoices for restoration and maintenance works can be provided on request.
The car is in excellent condition, and has been fully controlled by a certified garage (which is a legal pre-sale requirement under the French law). The legal certificate will be provided to the buyer, ensuring the safety and good shape of the car (safety and environmental standards, including tires).
Shipping: This vehicle is available for local pick-up in France (Loire-Atlantique). Additionally, the car can be shipped, with all additional shipping and customs costs at the customer’s expense.