Summers Car Company - Jesse - 541-554-4022 (541) 554-4022 3521 Franklin Blvd Eugene Oregon 97403
Blank Vehicle Vehicle Information
- VIN: 21847L163058
- Stock: KC5840
- Mileage: 98,029
- Color: Nassau Blue
- Trans: Manual
- Engine: 409 V8
- Drivetrain: RWD
Description Summers Classic Cars is proud to offer this real 1962 dual quad, 409, 4-Speed, Posi Traction Impala SS. A collector's dream! Unrestored and numbers matching. Original Nassau Blue paint with excellent patina! Original chrome, glass, and stainless all in excellent condition! Pristine, original Blue bucket seat center console interior. Powered by the original, numbers matching, 409 409HP QB engine and (warranty replaced) 1963 Borg Warner Super T-10 4-speed transmission with original 3:36 Posi Traction rear end.
This car has been treasured its whole life! Two owner car, originally purchased in Southern California. The original owner retired here in Oregon then sold the Impala SS to a local enthusiast where it has resided as a crown jewel within a collection. Rust free throughout and a must-see! Runs, drives and sounds phenomenal! Featured in the Late Great Chevy magazine. Original hub caps, keys and Owner's Manual included with the sale. Detailed list of all the numbers upon request.
Investment quality cars like this rarely become available! If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail or you can call me at (541)-554-4022. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
Video Options and Standard Features Engine
- Credit Application
- Directions to Dealer
- Contact Us
Apply Now Secure Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. Contact Summers Car Company 3521 Franklin Blvd Eugene Oregon 97403 View Map
- Ask for:Summers Car Company - Jesse - 541-554-4022
- Contact: Contact Us
- Primary Phone:(541) 554-4022
We are a family owned and operated business that has developed a reputation of honesty and integrity. Summers Car Company is â€œa cut above the restâ€ with our team of friendly, dedicated, and reliable employees. We sell quality cars and trucks while striving to make buying a vehicle a pleasant experience for our customers.
Firm Prices. Not Estimates. Who has time for estimates? Get your exact price for transporting this vehicle today. www.montway.com 888.666.8929 Deliver this Chevrolet Impala to your door View Quote Here Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementSummers Car Company reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Jesse at
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(541) 554-4022 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Summers Car Company has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Summers Car Company welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Jesse at (541) 554-4022 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Summers Car Company will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Summers Car Company as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Summers Car Company. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: Summers Car Company will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Jesse at Summers Car Company by e-mail or phone
(541) 554-4022 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure the winning bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $1,000.00 by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.