** 1971 CAMARO ** Awesome PROJECT CAR ** Many PARTS and EXTRAS! **
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 85,832
- VIN: 124871L518448
- Color: Primer
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1971 Chevrolet Camaro Sport Coupe overview
This is your opportunityto build the car of your dreams! It's a PERFECT PROJECT CARfor a fraction of what it would have cost, had you started from scratch.
I have MANY MORE pictures, but eBay only allows 24 - if you would like more, please ask. I also have a VIDEO of the engine running!
Some of the MANY features, benefits, and highlights:
* All exterior body work is completed; it has primer and is ready for paint.
*The front/rear suspension has been rebuilt and painted.
* The engine was rebuiltby the previous owner and driven very little (less than 5,000 miles). The car then sat for a few years. Upon purchase, the engine was removed from the car and dismantled for inspection. The parts were taken to Smith Auto Parts for evaluation and measurement. All of the parts are withinspecifications. The parts were cleaned and reassembled with new bearings, rings, and gaskets. Upon reassembly, the engine was run on a test stand to verify that it is completely operational. I have a VIDEO of this if you're interested.
* The transmission was completely rebuilt by an ASE Master Technician thatworked for General Motors. The transmission was taken apart, cleaned, inspected, and had a few parts replaced. It was then reassembled with new clutches, steels, and all seals/gaskets.
* The original headlights and tail lampscome with the car, as well as the original seats, which need to be reupholstered (new covers also come with the car). It has all windows except the front windshield. The rear and passenger windows are in good shape,the driver's side has a smallscratch due to worn guides. All the tires are in good shape, and are mountedona set of Centerline wheels.
* This car also comes with OVER $2,000 worth of brand new parts, including: a complete interior upholstery, carpet, headliner, door panels (upper and lower), dash pad, seat covers, visors, sail panels, and rear trunk panel. Also come withbrand newouter door handles, front end sheet metal hardware, window felts (w/chrome beads), rear seat shelf, weather strips, motor mounts, miscellaneous hardware, and various rubber stoppers. The gas tank is also brand new. I'm also including a brand newbook, "1971 Chevrolet Camaro Factory Assembly Instruction Manual."
This car has already had about $13,000 invested in parts and labor, and comes with over $2,000 in additional new parts. This is the PERFECT PROJECT CAR that YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Please ask ALL questions PRIOR TO BIDDING!
The BUYER will beresponsible for transportation of car, either local pickup or shipment, and all facets of this must be arranged by the BUYER. The seller has no time to do any of this for the buyer. Payment in full (either cashier's check or cash) and transportation must occur within FIVE DAYS of auction close.