RARE CLASSIC 1973 BMW 2002TII E10 4 SPEED ROUNDIE! LOW RESERVE!
- Location: Redwood City, California, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Trim: 2002TII
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 105,833
- VIN: 2763723
- Engine size: 2.0 L FOUR CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1973 BMW 2002 2002TII overview
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this nice classic 1973 BMW 2002tii!
Finished in silver over navy and black interior, this 44 year-old classic E10 chassis Bimmer sports a nice running fuel injected 2.0 liter engine mated to the factory 4 speed manual transmission. The five-digit odometer reads 05833 but the actual mileage cannot be verified [TMU]. This cool round taillight '02 is equipped with 15" alloy wheels with excellent rubber, original am radio, sport seats, newer carpet and working heater fan.
It is being sold with clear and clean California title and current California registration
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1973 BMW is in good, driver-quality condition overall with a nice overall shine to the paint. I would rate it a 6.5 on a scale of 1-10. Imperfections include pitting and corrosion on the chrome bumpers, occasional paint chips, nicks fading, scratches and a few isolated corrosion bubbles. Overall this is a still quite presentable collectible example.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this 1973 BMW is in good to very good quite condition overall sporting nice uncut door panels, nice headliner with one small blemished area, newer loop carpeting, nice navy blue sport seats, working head lights and blinkers, some heat cracking on the dash top, working heater blower and inoperative radio.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic is a bit cold blooded upon initial startup but runs well when warm with respectable acceleration,good shifting transmission [except second gear grind when pushed],good steering feel and good tracking suspension. My mechanic advises me that seeping brake lines should be replaced to remedy a pulling and noisy wheel bearings as well. Overall this is a cool classic driving machine!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1973 BMWis being sold with clear and clear California title and current registration. It is smog-exempt here in California. IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.